Selasa, 28 Desember 2010

What are you going to do in the future?


          After I finish my study in the college and I get S1, I want to continue to S2, so that I can be better in English and make my opportunity to work abroad wider.
          Work abroad is my big dream. I hope to get a job in a big company where I can use English in my daily activities. It is so wonderful for me to have foreign partners in one company.
          That’s my plan A. I have plan B, too. After I have gotten S2, I want to be a lecturer.
          While working, I also will save my money. I will not forget my parents and my families in my hometown. I want to make them happy and proud of me.
          There’s one more thing that I really want to do. I’d love to travel around the world. I want to visit many beautiful countries that I haven’t visited before, like in America, Europe, Asia, and others. I’d like to learn their cultures and languages. Of course, I will not forget to show them the cultures of Indonesia. I’ll tell them that Indonesia is a beautiful country.

1 komentar:

  1. hi Khaira...Nice posting n good looking blog
    I hope you dream will come true soon
    by the way,would you like visit my blog at www.habybpalyoga.blogspot.com ,in there you will find the daily activity of me as a college on vet class...(^-^)

    BalasHapus